- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, not smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder and free of makeup or tan mark.
- Pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- All sale or item purchased with promotion code cannot be returned.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Any returns must be made at your own cost however you must obtain a proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to Miss Olive shop.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges at this time.
- If you would like to exchange an item, we highly recommend that you purchase the replacement size prior to sending back the return and we will issue you with an credit note/e-Gift Card once we receive your unwanted item.
- We do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent back to us
- We will process your online credit code/e-gift within 2-4 business days of receiving your return. An email will be sent to you with your online credit code/e-gift card to use.
- In accordance with Australian consumer law, we will only provide a refund if the item is faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced. It is at the wholesaler’s discretion if an item is deemed faulty which Miss Olive Shop will first need to check before agreeing to a refund.
Miss Olive Shop – RETURNS
H122b – Level 2 / 683 Hay St Mall